Mehndi Designs for kids front hand | மருதாணி டிசைன்

 Mehndi Designs for kids front hand

| மருதாணி டிசைன்


The Mehandi paste is derived from the powdered dry leaves of the henna plant to decorate a hands or legs or any part of body. The leaves are dried in sun and then ground to get a fine mossy green powder and made into paste.These are available in powder or cone format .You can prepare mehandi by grinding fresh leaves and making it a paste.

I love to put mehndi designs on hand and its one of my hobbies. Here is a video for simple arty and easy beautiful Mehndi Designs for kids. In this video I have shown simple henna mehndi designs for kids front hand
Follow me if you want to learn more hobbies for women at homehope you will try the shown mehndi design on your kids front hand too.I would post my new and latest Mehndi designs Tutorial for you all do watch ,enjoy , like ,comment ,subscribe and try it out on your kids hand.

Comments